With its iconic mountain backdrops, renowned Skyview rooftop, and awe-inspiring scenery, it’s no surprise that Fall River Village Resort is atop the pinnacle of Estes Park wedding venues. From high-touch lodging services to peerless open-air reception space, it’s easy to see why so many couples choose our unique location. So if you’re hoping for a Colorado mountain wedding you and your guests will never forget, look no further than Fall River Village Resort.
Skyview Wedding and Event Center
One of the primary features that set Fall River Village Resort apart from other Estes Park wedding venues is the spectacular Skyview Wedding and Event Center. Not only can couples exchange their vows amid an otherworldly mountain setting, but this state-of-the-art venue boasts a weather-proof ceremony space and a contemporary reception area with the capacity for up to 110 guests in a resort environment. What’s more, the bride and groom can create a bespoke wedding experience by choosing from an array of catering options and wedding vendors. Take advantage of the picturesque Rocky Mountains scenery and say “I do” at SkyView!
Top-Tier Onsite Estes Park Wedding Accommodations
Besides the epic ceremony and reception spaces, we also offer an impressive selection of onsite lodging options. At Fall River Village, we understand the many challenges that can arise when hosting a wedding, and finding a place to stay for all your guests is no exception! Thankfully, we can provide several condo and townhome rentals in the resort that are well within walking distance of the wedding venue. Guests will enjoy easy access to the pedestrian-friendly Downtown Estes Park and fall in love with everything our mountain town offers, from specialty stores to eateries and more.
Estes Park Wedding Packages
Our wedding packages are another appealing aspect of celebrating your nuptials at Fall River Village. Here is what you and your partner can expect:
- An entire day of exclusive use of the Event Center for you and your guests
- Event setup starting at 10 a.m. The rooftop ceremony space can be enjoyed until 10:00 p.m.
- Event cleanup one hour following the event, from 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Walkthrough with the caterer, vendors, and Fall River Village staff 30 days prior
- Site use for a photography session
- Fall River Village digital image release
- One-hour rehearsal time for the week of your wedding
- Two hours of complimentary use of Fall River Village’s community room. You can use this for a guest welcome event, wedding preparation space, or post-wedding brunch
- Facility management during the event
- A complimentary honeymoon suite for the night of your big event
- Customized setup of the tables and chairs for the ceremony and reception
- Your choice of a full-service licensed caterer
- Recommendations for preferred local vendors
- An interior dance floor.
More details can be found on our Skyview Weddings page.
Luxurious Estes Park Weddings with Fall River Village Resort
You’re bound to find an assortment of Estes Park wedding venues while searching for the perfect location. Still, suppose you’re looking for a cut above the rest that promises to deliver an unforgettable wedding experience your friends and family will talk about for decades. In that case, Fall River Village Resort is the answer. Find out more by visiting us online today!