Estes Park Weddings at SkyView
Say "I Do" at SkyView!
Skyview at Fall River Village Resort is one of the top wedding venues in Estes Park, Colorado! This one-of-a-kind venue offers a truly unique wedding experience that takes full advantage of our gorgeous location in the Rocky Mountains.
A Spectacular Mountain Venue
SkyView offers a rooftop ceremony with a breathtaking backdrop of nearby Rocky Mountain National Park. Enjoy a beautiful reception area surrounded by floor to ceiling windows and an expansive wrap-around deck. Whether you are inside or outside, the property is designed to take full advantage of the views.
SkyView’s spacious rooftop deck offers views of Longs Peak and the Continental Divide as your ceremony backdrop, making your wedding celebration unforgettable! Best of all, our open-air roof canopy allows for nothing (rain or snow) to come between you and your special day.
Our rustic, modern venue truly invites the outside in. Guests can enjoy cocktail hour on the wrap-around viewing deck, then be welcomed into our reception space, where the surrounding glass doors provide unrivaled mountain views.
You can be one of the first to have epic wedding photos featuring you, your love, the greatest day of your lives, the Continental Divide and the infamous Colorado 14er, Longs Peak! You may even be able to see some wildlife! It can’t get much more amazing than that.
Your Epic Wedding View
Onsite Lodging at Fall River Village Resort
One of the challenges of hosting a wedding is finding a centrally located place where guests can stay. Here at Fall River Village, we offer a wide selection of condo and townhome rentals that are located in the resort and are all within walking distance of the wedding venue.
Wedding Packages Include:
- Whole day exclusive use of the Event Center for up to 125 guests.
- Event setup starting at 10 am. Rooftop ceremony space can be enjoyed until 10 pm.
- Event cleanup: 1-hour following event, no later than 11 pm to 12 am.
- Walkthrough with the caterer, vendors, and Fall River Village staff 30 days prior
- Site use for a photography session.
- Fall River Village digital image release for wedding papery and wedding website.
- 1 hour rehearsal time for the week of your wedding. This is based on availability and must be confirmed 30 days prior.
- 2 hours complimentary use of Fall River Village’s community room. You can use this for a guest welcome event, wedding preparation space or post-wedding brunch. This is based on availability and must be confirmed 30 days prior.
- Facility management during the event.
- 1 complimentary honeymoon suite for the night of the wedding.
- Customized setup of the tables and chairs for ceremony and reception (Caterer sets tableware, clears, and provides event cleanup).
- Your choice of full-service licensed caterer. [Barware will also be contracted with the selected catering company].
- Recommendations for preferred local vendors.
- Dance floor (interior use only).