Want the Most Unique Mountain Wedding?
Say "I Do" at SkyView!
Rooftop Ceremony - Longs Peak and the Continental Divide will be your ceremony backdrop, making your wedding celebration unforgettable! Best of all, our open-air roof canopy allows for nothing (rain or snow) to come in between you and your special day.
Open-Air Reception - Our rustic, modern venue truly invites the outside in. Guests can enjoy cocktail hour on the wrap-around viewing deck, then be welcomed into our reception space, where the surrounding glass doors provide unrivaled mountain views.
Your Epic Wedding View - You can be one of the first to have epic wedding photos featuring you, your love, the greatest day of your lives, the Continental Divide and the infamous Colorado 14er, Longs Peak! You may even be able to see some wildlife! It can’t get much more amazing than that.
Wedding Packages Includes:
- Whole day exclusive use of the Event Center for up to 110 guests.
- Event setup starting at 10 am. Rooftop ceremony space can be enjoyed until 10 pm.
- Event cleanup: 1 hour following event, no later than 11 pm to 12 am.
- Walk through with caterer, vendors and Fall River Village staff 30 days prior
- Site use for photography session.
- Fall River Village digital image release for wedding papery and wedding website.
- 1 hour rehearsal time for the week of your wedding. This is based on availability
- and must be confirmed 30 days prior.
- 2 hours complimentary use of Fall River Village’s community room. You can use
- this for a guest welcome event, wedding preparation space or post-wedding
- brunch. This is based on availability and must be confirmed 30 days prior.
- Facility management during the event.
- 1 complimentary honeymoon suite for the night of the wedding.
- Customized setup of the tables and chairs for ceremony and reception (Caterer sets tableware, clears and provides event cleanup).
- Your choice of full-service licensed caterer. [Barware will also be contracted with the selected catering company].
- Recommendations for preferred local vendors.
- Base linens (ivory tablecloths and gold napkins).
- Dance floor (interior use only).