Want All the Comforts of Home?
Our property boasts all the desired amenities of the ideal places to stay in Estes Park: walking distance to town, community outdoor heated pool and hot tub, fishing in Fall River, and outdoor recreation area with hammock, grills, fire pits, and yard games! Our condos are fully-equipped; providing modern decor, a mountain cabin feel, mountain views, and comforts that keep guests coming back, trip after trip!
What Do We Mean by Fully-Equipped?
There are many places to stay in Estes Park. For a condo with everything you need, look no further! Here is exactly what each condo comes stocked with and common items to bring for your stay.
Each of these items should be found in your condo at the beginning and end of your stay.
- Lg pot, Sm pot, Lg pan, Sm pan
- 7 salad plates, 7 dinner plates, 7 bowls and silverware for 7, 7 juice glasses, 7 water glasses, 7 coffee mugs, 6 wine glasses and 4 champagne glasses
- Slotted spoon, pasta spoon, whisk, flipping spatula, rubber spatula and oven mitts
- 2 cookie sheets, 4 serving bowls and 2 baking dishes
- Plastic containers for leftovers
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Wine/bottle opener and can opener
- Kitchen and steak knives and cutting board
- Vegetable peeler, cheese grater, colander and hand mixer
- Salt & pepper shakers and cooking spray
- Dish (dispenser) soap, cleaning brush, dish towels, sponge and dishwasher soap
- Microwave, toaster, coffee maker, iron, ironing board
- 7 bath towel sets, bath mat and nonslip tub mat
- 2 hair dryers
- Mini shampoo, conditioner and soap (just enough to help get you started)
- Blankets and sofa bed linens
- Alarm clock
- Free wifi across the property and Direct TV
- Patio furniture for 4
Common Items to Bring:
Safeway nearby or the local grocery store can also meet your needs.
- Pool/hot tub towels and maybe a robe and sandals
- Slippers or thick socks in the cold months
- Extra toilet paper, paper towels or trash bags (We supply 2 of each for your initial arrival)
- Extra laundry soap (we supply enough for 1 load)
- Coffee (we supply a reusable filter)
- Plastic cups (glass is not allowed at the pool)
- Cling wrap, tin foil, parchment paper, Ziploc bags
- Paper plates/ napkins/serving platter/pie pan
- Spices and food
- Firewood, fire starter, and matches
- DVDs (Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu are integrated into the TVs that are in the living room and each bedroom)
- Board games, cards (we have some that you can borrow)
- External speakers, Ipod, Ipad or tablet
- Camping or lawn chairs or a blanket
- Fishing rod (you can rent them too)
- Bikes (you can rent them too)
- Sled, snowshoes (you can rent them too)